It's both terrifying and exciting, but the semester is slowly but surely beginning to come to a close.
We're almost there...
...but so are those paper deadlines.
Stay calm, though. We'll get through this.
We've compiled a handy dandy list of links to help get you through this trying time. (Really, though, we have faith in you.)
- You need to outline your paper and don't know where to start? Here's an earlier post that covers just that!
- You've got the topic, the outline is finished, but you can't seem to get in the writing zone. So, time to find a new writing place!
- But if you're still struggling with procrastination, we've got just the post for you.
- Research is a critical component in an academic paper, so make sure to utilize the WKU Libraries.
- You've finally written that paper and now you need to edit it, so check out our post that offers some suggestions on that very topic.
- You need to cite your paper? The Purdue Owl is a fantastic resource for checking on the various citation styles, specifically MLA, APA, and Chicago.
- You've turned the paper in and are dealing with professor or peer feedback. Now what?
And don't forget, the WKU Writing Center is here with you every step of the way. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (270) 745-5719 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop by and see us in our Cherry Hall location (Cherry 123) from 9-4 or at the reference desk in the Commons from 4-9.
|Photo credit to this tumblr account that also highlights some additional stress release tips for finals week.|